----- General ToS -----
1) This site operates under the jurisdiction of The United States of America. We the administrators of AnonymousCat.com may chose not to recognize laws/regulations/rules set forth by other nations or so-called "World Bodies"; U.N., NATO, IMF etc. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. The site is not "moderated". It is open to the public but privately owned and operated. Without prior notification, we may ban users for any reason.
2) We do not send spam. We do not surreptitiously install software on computers.
3) Credit is shown for intellectual property and works of art we didn't create ourselves. Some pictures were edited to fit your screen. Full size originals can be downloaded .
4) During the course of normal operations, we will not disclose users' names, e-mail addresses or IP addresses. Exceptions are listed in the next paragraph.
5) To troubleshoot technical problems or investigate suspected violations of our ToS, we may (without prior notification) provide third parties access to data we've collected about our users and their activities. Information regarding users not connected with the incident may be disclosed as well.
6) We will not be responsible for financial loss or other damages caused by sites we provide links to, nor will we intervene in disputes between our users and these sites.
7) Our services may not always perform as expected. We do not expressly or impliedly guarantee that our services are suitable or fit for any particular purpose and disclaim any warranties of merchantability. You agree to indemnify our owners, administrators, employees, programmers, contractors and agents from all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs and expenses, including medical and attorneys fees. When possible, legal matters will be adjudicated in a venue of our choice. Users are solely responsible for familiarizing themselves with legal rights they may have which supersede our ToS.
8) Paragraph 7 shall also apply to damages users suffer because the site was hacked. Our site's services are presented "as is", and we do not guarantee to fix security deficiencies even if requested to do so.
------ Proxy ToS -------
1) Programmers who enhanced the proxies shall be covered by paragraphs 6 and 7 of the "General ToS".
2) During the course of normal operations, we will not disclose the contents of the proxy log. Exceptions are listed in the next paragraph.
3) To troubleshoot technical problems or investigate suspected violations of our ToS, we may (without prior notification) provide third parties with the proxy log. It includes URLs of sites accessed, users' IP addresses and dates and times. We may release the entire log file including information regarding users not connected with the incident.
4) The proxy may not be used for any of the following: Hotlinking. Multi-player games. Advertising revenue fraud. Overloading the server. Sending spam. Automated processes, bots etc. Conducting transactions of ten thousand U.S. dollars or more. Activities by or on behalf of a government.
Users may not stop the proxy from logging the actual URLs which are input or the date/time they are input.
5) Users may chain our proxy with others. Users may conceal from us their actual IP address.
6) We can not guarantee your anonymity. You may be involuntarily redirected to a non-proxied web page. In addition to that, some sites may be able to uncover your IP address even when you're connected to them via the proxy.
7) To protect the proxy from abuse, we may without prior notification disallow it from accessing certain web sites or ban users based on their IP address.
Information provided on the site is correct as far as we know, but we can not guarantee it's completely accurate. Updated 6 April 2013 CE. subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.